Welcome to my store!!
Brown henna stability on skin 1-2 weeks depending on after care.
GOLECHA HENNA 3-10 days depending on after care.
Clinically Tested!! No harmful Chemicals, no PPD, no Ammonia
How to apply Mahendi:
1. Wash the skin with soap & water. Make sure your skin is free from oil &
2. Hold the cone like you hold a pen. Take out the pin & save it for later.
Cut a small portion at the tip of the cone. Squeeze some until henna comes out
3. Create your design. There are numerous videos on YouTube and design
templates available on Google for free. Henna reacts based on ones skin
4. Allow henna to dry completely. Apply my lemon +sugar mixture with a cotton.
5. Keep the design wrapped for 4-5 hours or overnight for darker desired color.
6. At first color output is orange. Don't panic this is normal. Depending on
your skin temperature color gets darker within 24 hours.
7. Cones are made in these sizes for a reason so the person applying the
design can have a good grip while doing the design.
8. Lemon + Sugar mixture recipe take 2 teaspoons of water + 2 spoons of sugar
+ 8 drops of lemon juice and mix it well. Dab a cotton into the mix and apply
it on your dry henna.
All henna cones are securely bubble wrapped and instructions on how to use
henna cones will be mailed with your purchase.